equineDreams Rollenspiele
Willkommen zurück!
Willkommen zurück!
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

externes Forum von equineDreams.de, eingerichtet für alle internen und externen Rollenspielfans.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Flat Sharing

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2706

Flat Sharing - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Susie

I liked there boths, they were crazy enough to be my friends. "Unpacking, I think. It'll be the best...or do you want to see the beach? Or the city?" I wasn't quite sure what they want to see, so I suggested more than one thing
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Anzahl der Beiträge : 330

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Celine

''I Think the bags won't run away, well the citiy eather but it's quite funnyer to go to the beach, or what do you think?''
I didn't realy have lots of stuff to unpack, abd I wanted to go out of this house!!
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Susie

"I'm not quite sure. Maybe we should wait for the others. Does somebody know someone who wants to come?", i asked. Wow, I was so hungry
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1767
Ort : Bei Sonne draußen mit dem Lappi und bei Regen hinter der Fensterscheibe *_*

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Catherine

"Well, I don't know. But the beach is much more exciting!", I laughed. The house was beutiful, yes, but I wanted to go outside. Talking, Shopping, maxbe flirting. I smiled.
"Come on, girls! What do you wait for?", I waved my arms up in the air, I was in such a good mood, it was simply unbelievable. "Come on!", I jumped up, and it was really hard for me not to run around in the whole house. I laughed again, the others must think not quite good about me...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Susie

"Ok, if you say...then let us go, right? I think we'll go to the big shopping centre at first, you have to know the best boutiques and jewelers, if you want to live here." I laughed. Catherine seems to be as crazy of me. We all go happily to the city.
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Anzahl der Beiträge : 330

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyDi Dez 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Celine

''Well, lets go, girls!'' I laughed.. ''I want to look at clothes and drink a nice tee.. what about you?'' Funny, that i was that excited.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 EmptyDi Dez 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Susie

"Look at clothes? I just want to take a look at the beach and the...uh lala at the boys!" I laughed with Celine and opened the door. "Well, let's go!" I went one step and felt the cold air
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Flat Sharing
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
equineDreams Rollenspiele :: Rollenspiele :: Rollenspiele :: Real Life-
Gehe zu: