equineDreams Rollenspiele
Willkommen zurück!
Willkommen zurück!
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

externes Forum von equineDreams.de, eingerichtet für alle internen und externen Rollenspielfans.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Flat Sharing

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2706

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptySa Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

We are in a small city in the centre of Florida. Mrs. Jones, an old landlady and ailurophile, confers right a house to people who got less money to live in. It lies in Marianna (Florida) near the coast.
Just six people can live there, so hurry up to get an own room there.
We all are between 20 and 30 years old. The rules are:

-every share should have at least two lines
-you should can speak English (it don't have to be perfect, but not too much mistakes)
-you should have fun!

Name:
Look:
Job/ study?(and what):
Pet:
Other:

it will start, when six persons are regist. If someone wants to regist as the seventh, he could play a friend or someone the like

Zuletzt von BlackShett am Sa Nov 06, 2010 8:10 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptySa Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Name: Susie Johnson
Charakter: Susie is an outspeaking person who could be a little bit touchy, too. She loves it to turn the head of every man she likes. Everytime she see a boy whose look she like, she beginn to flirt and so she often get in no-win situations. Also, Susie loves animals, exspeccially exotic ones. She's the owner of a wonderful snake, called Allocco. Susie is a little bit naive, but not that much. Otherwise she has a ability to recognize when people lie...
Look: Susies black hair lasts until her bottom, there are curls in it. Furthermore are red chips in it. Her figure is sporty and in her girl-face are full lips and big, blue eyes.
Job:assistent psychologist
Pet:Snake->Allocco
Other:Susie is a completely lazy person. That makes it hard to find a job, but finally she found a job in Florida. Mrs. Jones is Susie's grandmother, so Susie got the chance to live in this flat sharing.

Zuletzt von BlackShett am Di Nov 16, 2010 6:28 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1767
Ort : Bei Sonne draußen mit dem Lappi und bei Regen hinter der Fensterscheibe *_*

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptySo Nov 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Name: Catherine Sander
Charakter: It seems not hard to describe Catherine. Most People would say, she's a typical modern girl. Well, on one hand that's right, Catherine likes fashion and styling, and, that's right, too, boys. And dating. And flirting. For this reasons, she may be described as "cursory", but that's just one aspect.
She is also very loyal and a great friend, you can ever count on her. And, but that's a thing which no one knows, she is very thoughtful. And she gots a distinct sense of justice. That's why she studies law.
Look: Catherine looks great. Blond, wundeful hair, big blue eyes, a small nose and a enviable figure. Most men like her.
Job/ study?: Catherine studies law.
Pet: She have got a cat with long white hair, named Candy.
Other: //

Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Anzahl der Beiträge : 330

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptySo Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Celine Smith

Charakter: Celine is a complicated person. Times she understands lots of fun and on another days she is locked and rejected. Her personality is, you can say split, but she can live together well in a group. If it becomes too hectic in the group, then she withdraws herself. Celine laughs gladly and loves people who make her laughs. She sees herself sometimes as a sunshine child, because she was born without a tear channel.

Look: Celine is a large Person (185cm) und not that slim. She isn't fat, but you can see, that she has a problem with her weight. Her shoulder long, brown hair and dark brown eyes let her look realy friendly.

Job/ study?(and what): She works in a labor of the police. Her job is it to identify the DNA from things, to find a muderer.

Pet: A Black cat, his name is Charly

Other: She tries to loose weight, but she thinks its hopelessly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Eowin
Admin
Eowin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 306

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDo Nov 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Name: Arahil Lumière
Character: Arahil is an introverted person, who does not care about being together with his friends all day long and every day. Sometimes he loves it to be alone und think about things, no other person cares about. On top of that he is quiet lovely and a real good friend who believes in his friends.
Look: Arahil’s eyes are grey like the sky when it’s rainy and his hair is gray-blond and reaches up to his chin. He is tall and slim.
Job/ study?(and what): Study, Art, Music
Pet: Dog- German Bulldog – Black - Liam
Other: //

I think YOU will hate my English. I'm not very good in it xD But, heey xD
Mistakes are wanted. The PC is guilty xD
Nach oben Nach unten
https://ed-rollenspiele.forumieren.com
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 12:14 pm

OT: okay, it starts! But you can regist later, too, if you want.

Susie

I went to my grandmother to live in her beautiful house that'll be a flat share. Before I did I gave my mom a kiss. Then I went to my grandma bye bus. She was happy to see me and took me to the house. It was a big building and I was sure I would have a wonderful life there.
I brought my bags into one of the rooms and arranged my terrarium. Then I put my snake in it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Ort : Bei Sonne draußen mit dem Lappi und bei Regen hinter der Fensterscheibe *_*

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Catherine

Allright. Time to introduce myself? I am Catherine Sander, I'm 21 years old and I've got a cat. Her name is Candy. No. That's bad. Really bad. Catherine, you can even do it better!
I was'nt really happy, when I see the house. THE house, the house, in which I had decided to live. In a Flat-Sharing. Well, I know, it was a personal choice, but...
No Catherine. You will be happy there! Why speaks my head with the voice of my mum? Ouh. It WAS my mum. "Yeah, Mum... I will. Ciao!", I gave her a kiss, then I get out of the car, take my suitcase and went to the door of the big house. My 'home', or, so-called home. It was'nt a home for me yet...
I knocked at the door and waited, until it was opened..
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Susie

It knocked at the door and I went to open it. I introduced me fast, faster than I actually wanted to: "Hey I'm Susie, what's your name? How old are you? Oh, sorry, come in and introduce you then, okay?" My own voice began to annoy me. Just relax, Susie, chill out and everything's gotta be alright!
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Catherine

I laughed. "Hey Susie!", I said in a very nice tone, and then I added: "I am Catherine, and I'm 21!", with this words, I went into the house and looked around me. It... well, it was big. "Susie? Do you live here? Or... ", I did not finish my sentence, 'cause I had no idea what to say. I had never ídeas. But I was kind of self-confident, so it was not hard for me to hide it.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Susie

"I moved in this morning. But I know this house from the old times I spent here with my family. This house is my grandmas second one. She lives just one kilometer away from here.", I told to Catherine. "Do you want to chose a room now? Then you may get the second biggest.", I said and laugh about my own (bad) joke
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Catherine

"So you got the biggest? How bad of you!", I laughed. She seemed to be friendly and all, and so... Why don't be nice to her? "Yeah... That would be great? Where are the rooms?", I asked.
I looked still around, in the room, to the doors, while I was thinking about Susie. Her grandmother's house? And she has been often here in holiday... So... Yeah. She must know the city. And she may could tell me some interesting things about it. And the shopping here. And boys, maybe? I laughed again, then I looked to Susie.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 6:27 pm

OT: It's not that bad when I change my profile now a little bit, is it? (Don't want to be blind)

Susie

"I know. I'm such an evil person.", i laughed this evil laugh everybody know. "The rooms are...mmhm...hard to explain...It's easier to go to them and then you'll see."
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Catherine

I waved my arms up in the air: "Evil? Oh no...", I laughed with her. She seemed to be just as cheerful as I was, well... In most of the cases. "Yeah? So... then let's go, not?", I smiled at her, then I turned to a closed door. "This one?", I pointed at it. "Or is it just the lumber-room?", still laughing, I went to it and put my hand on the handle. Slowly I pushed it down, starring behind me every single second. "Or... Is it just your evil room?", I opened my eyes, made them big. "Believe me, I can see everything!"
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Susie

"Wait! That's not my evil room, but it's the smallest of the rooms. If I would be you, I would prefer this one.", I pointed at another door: "It has the beautifulst view. You can see the beach through the window. Oh my god, I sound like a house advertising. Let's visit the kitchen, now. It's a big room with wonderful windows...", I roared with laughing. "Do you have any pet with you?", I asked when I cooled down again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Catherine

I pushed my hand back, just as I had burned it. "Uh. Yeah, I'll take this one, I think." I opened the door, Susie has showed and looked carefully in the room. She was right. It was beautiful, and I loved the view of the beach. I turned back to the girl who stands behind me.
"A pet? Yes... A cat, her name is Candy. Candy...", with love in my voice, I called her. I loved my cat...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDi Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Susie

A cat whose name's Candy? Okay, I have to perceive this name, it could be important. Probably it's despansable, but maybe, only maybe, it's important. "It's a beautiful cat. Candy, come here. Come to Susie!", I summon the cat. "I really have to show you my pet. His name's Allocco..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMi Nov 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Celine

I jumped out of the car and carried my bags in the hall. ''Hello, is here someone?'' Hopely someone answers me, I don't want to be the first in this house.
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMi Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Catherine

Still laughing, I saw my Candy coming nearer. "Oh, look. There she is! Candy, Honey...", I whispered to her, then I took she on my arm. "Oh dear...", I smiled. "What a pet is Allocco?", I asked, not really interested, but I liked Susie and wanted to be polite.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMi Nov 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Susie

"One moment, didn't you heard this voice? I think there is someone in the living room, isn't there?", I asked and went to the living room. "Hey, Susie's here! Who are you?", I shouted and looked to the beautiful girl walked in
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMi Nov 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Celine

''Hi at all, i'm Celine, and you, who are you?''
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMi Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Susie

I was too excited to wait for Catherines answer so I did it for her: "It's Catherine! Do you want to see the rooms where you can live? Or should we eat something?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Regenwolke
Modi
Regenwolke

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDo Nov 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Catherine

Oh yeah, Susie was crazy, totally crazy. I laughed, then I gave Celine my hand: "Hi. Yes, I'm Catherine. But... Just say Cathy or something like that, it's enough!", still laughing, I waited for Celine's answer of Susies question.
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDo Nov 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Celine

Well, I think, it's better first to pack my suitcase out and then we can cook together. I smiled and was happy, that my 'neighbors' were friendly and I liked them. ''Sooou.. where do a have to go, so I arrive at my bedroom?'' And showed up to the stairs.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyDo Nov 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Susie

"It's here. There are four rooms and you can choose one of them. But, and I'm sorry about this, we took the best ones." I laughed out loud and smiled the whole way until I arrived on the floor. "You can choose one of these ones!", I explained
Nach oben Nach unten
Choco
Scheiber-Lehrling
Scheiber-Lehrling
Choco

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing EmptyMo Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Celine

I took the smalles on. I didn't want one of these large ones.. they weren't not my stile. ''This one is perfekt for me'' and I smiled. ''So,.. what are we going to do now?''
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Flat Sharing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Flat Sharing   Flat Sharing Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Flat Sharing
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
equineDreams Rollenspiele :: Rollenspiele :: Rollenspiele :: Real Life-
Gehe zu: