equineDreams Rollenspiele
Willkommen zurück!
Willkommen zurück!
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

externes Forum von equineDreams.de, eingerichtet für alle internen und externen Rollenspielfans.

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hilfe in Englisch

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2706

Hilfe in Englisch Empty
BeitragThema: Hilfe in Englisch   Hilfe in Englisch EmptySo Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Ich schreib mir einen Text für die mündl Prüfung vor, den ich zwar nicht genauso sagen werde, wo ich mich aber dran orientieren kann. (Zu jeder Frage einen) Bitte guckt euch das mal an:

Aufgabe: Tell something about your family!

My family is living in a big house in Watern. I've got two brothers called Andreas, he is 17, and Tobias, he is 19. My grandparents are living in our house, too. My mothers boyfriend also is nearly everyday in our house, but official he is not living there. We have got a cat, her name is Shanzi, but we just call her "Miezi". *unechter lacher*. We took her from an animal house about two years ago. Our neighbours cat is in our house as often as our one. His name is Linus and he doesn't like the food that his owner is giving him, so he comes to us. Pitty that our cat hates him. He is a little bit aggressive to humans, so its hard to chase him off. He always like to scratch and bite. Thats it

Aufgabe: What's your favourite band/singer

I like to listen music from Taylor Swift, because I like her voice and her lyrics. She mixed pop- and country- elements and I like this kind of music. But last week I began to listen to Iron Maiden and strangely I liked it, too. Iron Maiden is an hardrock and heavy metal band.

Aufgabe: What's your favourite book

My favourite books are "Shooting star", "fortune cookie" and "sparkler" bye Anne Hertz. I like books who are written in the 1.person-perspective and they are all written in this perspective. They are about women who know men from crazy situations and fall in love. I like them, because there are funny elements and unexpected inflections. Apart of this books I like to read fantasy books like Harry Potter.

Aufgabe: What's your favourite movie

I don't have any favourite movie, but I love to watch romantic comey and fantasy movies. Furthermore I love the movie "The last song". Its about a girl called Ronnie who has to spend her holidays in her fathers house. Its a very tragical romance. (evtl. genauere Infos über Film)

Nach oben Nach unten
BlackShett
Autor
Autor
BlackShett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2706

Hilfe in Englisch Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Hilfe in Englisch   Hilfe in Englisch EmptySo Jan 16, 2011 9:02 pm

das wars noch nicht:
Aufgabe: If you could chose a country you are born in, which one would you choose?

I'm not quite sure which one I would chose, because I just have been in five countries and there are so many other countries which I have never visited that I cant really say it. I think Japan would be interesting to live in, because it's a totally different culture. Furthermore I love the sound of the Japanese language.

Aufgabe: Erzähl etwas über dein Lieblingsland bzw. wähle ein Thema:

My favourite country is Japan/ I want to tell about Japan, because I think it' really interesting. Japan is a country in Asia. Hokaida, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu are islands who are part of Japan, it's an insular state. Japan has a population of about 120 million inhabitans. The Japanese language is hard to learn, because they write in Japanese calligraphy. The letters are called "Kanji". I just know five words in japanese (*hoff, dass er danach fragt* nehmen wir mal an, er tut es) Hai means yes, ohaiho means good morning, conichiwa (?) means hello, neko means cat and baka means idiot *grins*. There are really crazy holidays in Japan, for example shichi-go-san, that means seven-five-three. This day the parents of seven years old boys, five years old girls or three years old boys go to a shrine and pray for their childrens health...Thats it
Nach oben Nach unten

Hilfe in Englisch
Seite 1 von 1